converted my 2006 f150 into a raptor clone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome work! Actually I'm thinking going the other way. Buy regular f-150 parts to make my raptor look regular so I can drive it down to Mexico to some trails down there and not have my truck stolen.

Better yet, take your Raptor and put a Prius body on it...but if you go the Prius route, don't forget you'll need a car cover to go with it.....

Attachments

• carthong1.jpg
    carthong1.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 78

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here are 2 pics.

Choose one from column A and one from column B:

5pm5ro86ax.jpg

4j31utuvql.jpg

OP
OP
T

Turelli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give Rigid a call and ask if they are Chinese. Let me know what they say.
The Ford truck must be Chinese as well, lots of Chinese parts on it. :wink:

Mexico makes a lot of ford parts. And rigid gets the housings from china, Cree chips, reflectors from USA. Then all of it assembled here. So thus made in USA can be used. We had a rigid dually and an aurora one cut the cord and to our amazement the wire and wire jackets were the same. Hmmmm. Them Chinese lights use Cree chips which are made in the USA.

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

********! Where do you get this nonsense? (Rigid is suing Aurora!)

Good. I was going off what I was told and what we saw when we tore them apart. Is it possible that aurora broke there contract with rigid?

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

Hey my Chinese lights perform just like any other light. If they do the job then I'm happy plus they are 1/6'th the price.....