converted my 2006 f150 into a raptor clone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who gives a **** dude. As long as there happy with it then shut the **** up. Always running your mouth on what's wrong and what's right. Who cares. Acting like a know it all, all the time is getting old along with the stupid shit that comes out of your mouth like having two spares is stupid...

Yeah, the internet is no place for opinions.

Lemme guess...you run 2 spares on your Raptor :gay:

And it's "they're" - just sayin'

OP
OP
T

Turelli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you know where Rigid gets any of their parts from? Is this more BS you've HEARD on the internet and you're posting (again)?

By the way, not all Cree chips are made in the US so you're wrong about that too.

And your assumptions about Rigid and Aurora are STILL wrong. Rigid has sued Aurora because Aurora copied everything Rigid had/has. Maybe that's why Aurora's shit looks like Rigid's huh?

And you can keep buying Chinese knockoffs and justify it because they're 1/6 the price. What will you do for money when your company ships your job to China because they can pay their worker 1/6 your wages?

I like what you did with your F150 but, based on your posts, now I'm starting to wonder about what you've said and done.

its just lights. haha. all my tools are american made. and i heard about the rigid and aurora thing so we took it apart and saw for ourselves. i apologize for being wrong i was under the impression that aurora mad rigids housing. And my job can't go overseas hahaha. call 911 and have a chinese EMT/paramedic fly or swim from china and respond to your needs. I'm sure they will have a great response time hahaha. reason they keep prices down is because 1 no unions and 2 no sense of entitlement. what i mean by that is for example the fast food workers wanting $15 an hour..... the fact that our government taxes %40-%50 of our wages and gives funds to people who can't work because they stubbed there toe and can't work anymore. we need to become industrial again. When i buy something i look for value. chinese tool use it 5 times its done, snap on tool just keeps on going haha. most Chinese stuff is junk and i hear ya on that. i only used them for lights everything else on my truck is all the best american made parts. why cause with my ranger i had bought chinese ball joints and let me tell you i will NEVER buy chinese shit that involves anything for the truck.

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

I thought it looked badass. Nice work.

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Do you have any more pictures of when you just had the bed on? 3/4 view, straight front, straight rear. I'd like to see how much the flares stick out compared to normal.

Thanks,

Chris

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

When my job, and a large percentage of the people on here, get their jobs shipped to China; the country you say you love so much will no longer exist. Take your internet politics to your own private thread and you can curse Aurora, China, and anything else you want without cluttering up a really good and inspiring build thread.

they stick out pretty far hahaha. Don't do it unless you're making the front just as wide. It will look like a black girls ass hahaha.

FLYING BONES

Reaction score
I respect the build because you've done a motif things right and done it without spending a ton of money.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, the internet is no place for opinions.

Lemme guess...you run 2 spares on your Raptor :gay:

And it's "they're" - just sayin'

No two spares and like I said no one cares dude. Your opinions come off as a know it all and a *******. No one cares what you have to say. My guess since these are your thoughts on doved tails, lights, tires, etc. Your truck is bone stock and you don't offroad much. You spend most of your time on the web jerking off.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

Turelli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No two spares and like I said no one cares dude. Your opinions come off as a know it all and a *******. No one cares what you have to say. My guess since these are your thoughts on doved tails, lights, tires, etc. Your truck is bone stock and you don't offroad much. You spend most of your time on the web jerking off.

Those are some strong words don. Haha. This thread is getting off track how about everyone post up pictures of there rides? A persons truck describes who they are.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For a guy that is involved in almost everything thread with drama. Never...

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On topic: Still think this is a great build and no one here thinks it's a Raptor but who cares?

You must care - you keep talking about my opinions. (This forum wouldn't exist without opinions, you ******).

Dovetails - Like the look but wouldn't do it to my Raptor due to its affect on resale value

Tires - You need them. Just not 6. But I don't care if you carry 4 spares. The more weight in your bed the better your truck will handle off road, right? :rofl:

Offroading - I've done my share. Perhaps you have too. Not gonna waste my time playing let's see who has more days off road because I don't care what you've done.

BTW no one cares that you "spend most of your time on the web jerking off." :yourself: It's the internet and you can do what you want with your keyboard.

1340725680169_6697926.png

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2707079_700b.jpg