converted my 2006 f150 into a raptor clone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You deffinently need two spares. I see many flaws with your logic of offroading with one spare tire. Would you get into a gunfight with one bullet?

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You deffinently need two spares. I see many flaws with your logic of offroading with one spare tire. Would you get into a gunfight with one bullet?

I agree that 2 spares is wise for extreme offroading or being out in the desert, but that gun argument makes no sense. Would you get into a gunfight with 2 bullets? You can't have a clip of spare tires lol.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
If you press the ignore button you won't have to read his ********. We'll unless one of you guys quote his ********

Very nice truck you put togehter

IRONMAN

Reaction score
On topic: Still think this is a great build and no one here thinks it's a Raptor but who cares?

You must care - you keep talking about my opinions. (This forum wouldn't exist without opinions, you ******).

Dovetails - Like the look but wouldn't do it to my Raptor due to its affect on resale value

Tires - You need them. Just not 6. But I don't care if you carry 4 spares. The more weight in your bed the better your truck will handle off road, right? :rofl:

Offroading - I've done my share. Perhaps you have too. Not gonna waste my time playing let's see who has more days off road because I don't care what you've done.

BTW no one cares that you "spend most of your time on the web jerking off." :yourself: It's the internet and you can do what you want with your keyboard.

1340725680169_6697926.png

I heard you sold your Raptor and have a Jeep now.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dan say it isn't so. :joke:

It's so.

Like a number of original Raptor owners (you might be surprised as to who else doesn't own a Raptor anymore), I sold mine. Got a great offer from the dealer I bought from and after 4 years and 55,000 miles of use I got way more than I expected.

Bought a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon while I wait for the aluminum-ized 2016 Raptor SVT.

You steel Raptor owners shouldn't wait too long to sell yours - sell while the pricing is still good :pepper:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with getting a Rubicon, I have been looking at the Rubicon X, but for $50,000 for a two door I don't think I can do it.

2014-Jeep-Wrangler-Rubicon-X-side-view.jpg

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's so.

Like a number of original Raptor owners (you might be surprised as to who else doesn't own a Raptor anymore), I sold mine. Got a great offer from the dealer I bought from and after 4 years and 55,000 miles of use I got way more than I expected.

Bought a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon while I wait for the aluminum-ized 2016 Raptor SVT.

You steel Raptor owners shouldn't wait too long to sell yours - sell while the pricing is still good :pepper:

Oh now anyone who still has their Raptor is wrong? :rofl: