converted my 2006 f150 into a raptor clone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mexico makes a lot of ford parts. And rigid gets the housings from china, Cree chips, reflectors from USA. Then all of it assembled here. So thus made in USA can be used.

We had a rigid dually and an aurora one cut the cord and to our amazement the wire and wire jackets were the same. Hmmmm. Them Chinese lights use Cree chips which are made in the USA.

Good. I was going off what I was told and what we saw when we tore them apart. Is it possible that aurora broke there contract with rigid?Hey my Chinese lights perform just like any other light. If they do the job then I'm happy plus they are 1/6'th the price.....

How do you know where Rigid gets any of their parts from? Is this more BS you've HEARD on the internet and you're posting (again)?

By the way, not all Cree chips are made in the US so you're wrong about that too.

And your assumptions about Rigid and Aurora are STILL wrong. Rigid has sued Aurora because Aurora copied everything Rigid had/has. Maybe that's why Aurora's shit looks like Rigid's huh?

And you can keep buying Chinese knockoffs and justify it because they're 1/6 the price. What will you do for money when your company ships your job to China because they can pay their worker 1/6 your wages?

I like what you did with your F150 but, based on your posts, now I'm starting to wonder about what you've said and done.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who gives a **** dude. As long as there happy with it then shut the **** up. Always running your mouth on what's wrong and what's right. Who cares. Acting like a know it all, all the time is getting old along with the stupid shit that comes out of your mouth like having two spares is stupid...

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have any more pictures of when you just had the bed on? 3/4 view, straight front, straight rear. I'd like to see how much the flares stick out compared to normal.

Thanks,

Chris

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

And you can keep buying Chinese knockoffs and justify it because they're 1/6 the price. What will you do for money when your company ships your job to China because they can pay their worker 1/6 your wages?

When my job, and a large percentage of the people on here, get their jobs shipped to China; the country you say you love so much will no longer exist. Take your internet politics to your own private thread and you can curse Aurora, China, and anything else you want without cluttering up a really good and inspiring build thread.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just want to remind everybody that this is NOT a Raptor lol trooooolllllled