converted my 2006 f150 into a raptor clone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn. $3200 for a body kit. If I ever build another sport truck I know which route to take. Looks good.

I wish I was driving right now.

OP
OP
T

Turelli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you did an amazing job on a budget with a low miles truck! I had a 2004 F150, all done up nicely that I sold to get this one....i'm really impressed.

thank you

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

Appreciate the help Dan. Guess most of us here are screwed. Guess I own a worthless truck now. I have holes in my bed too! Damn it!

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

hey holes add potential hahaha.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Turelli

And everyone else in this thread

I'm usually a cool dude and other forum member will vouche for me that I'm chill. Just had a bad day yesterday. Found out how much my next round of repairs is gonna cost me. Nobody's fault but my own. My bday is Sunday and I had some $$& saved to go to Palm Springs and run a muck for 3 nights with friends but now that's not gonna happen

Sorry for taking my anger out in your thread. You deserved better. You did after all build a bitchin truck. If I could go back, i wouldn't buy a Raptor. Is get an FX4 for $15k less and pimp it out or I'd get a Jeep and go all Spyder.

Bitchin job with your conversion. And props on the EMT. I'm an OR nurse and people in our line of work are very under appreciated.

Good shit with your truck and sorry for being a doucher,

Jack

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

cheapmike13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a emt/firefighter and I can afford a raptor this is bull!!!! Lol

But I do like your truck good job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
There's a few F150 conversions I have seen in person and they look really good. Yours included. That must have been lots of work putting it all together too.