Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Isn't Jarrett rebuilding his? And wasn't he going to do a build similar to what y'all did with yours? Why doesn't he get your rear end set up? Or is he now thinking of going 4-linked as well?

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only reason I mention it is he was talking gears might be over kill tho

Even with a great deal, I think Greg's budget is a bit short. He will get his truck ready though.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Isn't Jarrett rebuilding his? And wasn't he going to do a build similar to what y'all did with yours? Why doesn't he get your rear end set up? Or is he now thinking of going 4-linked as well?

Not sure...

I may help them go a different direction with his though. More to come on that soon.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Even with a great deal, I think Greg's budget is a bit short. He will get his truck ready though.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Not sure...

I may help them go a different direction with his though. More to come on that soon.

I'm looking forward to see where y'all go, you guys are really pushing the raptor to all new levels!

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, it is official. I am going to sell the complete rear section of the truck and start from scratch on the 4 link.

This includes everything:

Bedsides
tin work
shocks
2 setrab tranny coolers
viair on board air system
quick release jumper connector
dual battery boxes
rear axle
leaf springs
bumps
custom tool box
tube work
quick release tire package
well everything.

I do not want to part it out, so please don't ask.

This is a great opportunity for someone to get a complete extreme sprung under package for their truck that is built with exceptional quality.

I know it is obvious, but i am going to point it out. It is done, and ready to go. No waiting.....

You can email me [email protected] or contact corey at raptor performance group

sold it, sold it, sold it.......