Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really want to point out that this is a decision I have made because RPG has demonstrated their abilities in spades on the front end of the truck. Corey Begged me from the start to let him 4 link the truck, and I resisted, but now I am all in.

GO FOR IT RPG.....

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jesus. Getting footage of this truck running around in the desert is is slower than the second coming of Christ. I'm sure it'll be worth it and we all can't wait. Good luck with the build bud.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really want to point out that this is a decision I have made because RPG has demonstrated their abilities in spades on the front end of the truck. Corey Begged me from the start to let him 4 link the truck, and I resisted, but now I am all in.

GO FOR IT RPG.....

your need to buy another raptor just so you have one to drive.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus. Getting footage of this truck running around in the desert is is slower than the second coming of Christ. I'm sure it'll be worth it and we all can't wait. Good luck with the build bud.

HA, imagine my position. It is a never ending build process.

It will be worth the effort though.

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's put it this way. Jarrett will give you the full report, but here is mine, and I have the final say.

The front suspension that Corey has designed is flawless. As such, it just way outperforms the best case scenario of a sprung rear end. With the front performing as well as it does, I really don't want the rear kicking like a mule. I have asked the guys to give me a timeline and budget to go ahead and 4 link the truck.

I also decided that I want to fully cage the truck. So I think they are going to be very busy for a while longer.

I will give you an update early next week.

I know, I am crazy as a loon and probably a complete dumb-ass, but **** it, I'm in.

I also figure RPG deserves to take it all the way.

Peace,

Chris

This is great news..
I'm looking forward to seeing the next step...

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, it is official. I am going to sell the complete rear section of the truck and start from scratch on the 4 link.

This includes everything:

Bedsides
Tin work
Shocks
2 Setrab Tranny Coolers
VIAir on board air system
Quick release jumper connector
Dual Battery Boxes
Rear Axle
Leaf Springs
Bumps
Custom Tool box
Tube Work
Quick release tire Package
Well Everything.

I do not want to part it out, so please don't ask.

This is a great opportunity for someone to get a complete extreme sprung under package for their truck that is built with exceptional quality.

I know it is obvious, but I am going to point it out. It is done, and ready to go. No Waiting.....

You can Email me [email protected] or Contact Corey at Raptor Performance Group

Last edited: