Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any video of a woop section or something exciting. or did you twist that drive shaft early in the test?

We are working out a few kinks, and will have some video up soon. We have two more tests sessions already scheduled.

We twisted the driveshaft very early, and did not get into any whoops. The truck should be ready to go by friday.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We are working out a few kinks, and will have some video up soon. We have two more tests sessions already scheduled.

We twisted the driveshaft very early, and did not get into any whoops. The truck should be ready to go by friday.

Chris, I may have missed it somewhere but are you there with them testing it and driving?

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's put it this way. Jarrett will give you the full report, but here is mine, and I have the final say.

The front suspension that Corey has designed is flawless. As such, it just way outperforms the best case scenario of a sprung rear end. With the front performing as well as it does, I really don't want the rear kicking like a mule. I have asked the guys to give me a timeline and budget to go ahead and 4 link the truck.

I also decided that I want to fully cage the truck. So I think they are going to be very busy for a while longer.

I will give you an update early next week.

I know, I am crazy as a loon and probably a complete dumb-ass, but **** it, I'm in.

I also figure RPG deserves to take it all the way.

Peace,

Chris