Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He don't give a price! I'll give you 475.00 but you have to deliver it. But I'm guessing its a 5 digit number.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How is that possible? I've got about 10-11K into mine and I've got a $4500 9" and a fuel cell

Just the fabrication work alone on the caging and tin work was more than your 10-11K. Much less the bedsides, shocks, coolers, etc. etc. etc.. Then the Trussing of the rear axle which, while I like the 9", was very time consuming and expensive. Then lets add gears, custom 300M axles, bumps, Vi Air, Quick release spare tire system, Springs, and the list goes on. Then add that Jamie did a first rate job on all the Mig and Tig welding on the fabrication. Shit adds up.

I'd be willing to bet that there was 5k in just metal alone.

I know that this could be done by some of you for less, but I also know it would require the countless hours of work that was put into this.

And perhaps it was closer to 30K, but I bet I am pretty close.

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just the fabrication work alone on the caging and tin work was more than your 10-11K. Much less the bedsides, shocks, coolers, etc. etc. etc.. Then the Trussing of the rear axle which, while I like the 9", was very time consuming and expensive. Then lets add gears, custom 300M axles, bumps, Vi Air, Quick release spare tire system, Springs, and the list goes on. Then add that Jamie did a first rate job on all the Mig and Tig welding on the fabrication. Shit adds up.

I know that this could be done by some of you for less, but I also know it would require the countless hours of work that was put into this.

And perhaps it was closer to 30K, but I bet I am pretty close.

Hay squatting dog is racing in the bull run you could sponcer him by giving him a good deal