Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
You're doing all the labor yourself though right?
Nope, but I also didn't have the $ to have Jamie build my truck either.

This includes everything:
Bedsides

2 Setrab Tranny Coolers
Dual Battery Boxes
Bumps
Quick release tire Package

Just out of curiosity, why not use these parts over again? Especially the bedsides, since they match your truck perfectly

What size shocks are you going with?

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope, but I also didn't have the $ to have Jamie build my truck either.

Just out of curiosity, why not use these parts over again? Especially the bedsides, since they match your truck perfectly

What size shocks are you going with?

I thought about this, but since the bedsides are drilled and matched to the tin work done on the truck, it just made more sense to start over. I called Kirk to give him the good news. He is going to help out however he can. Thanks Kirk, I promised him that I would make sure that John Tripp at RCP preps them to minimize the work.

Shock sizes are still being looked at. I spent some time on the phone today with Fox looking at what we thought would be best. Corey wants to go go with 4.4 and 3.0 Coil-overs. We shall see.

I am having a sick full floater TT rear end made. New bedsides are coming. I will have a custom Fan Setup done. Not sure who though. Setrab has always done my stuff, but CBR did the Rad, so maybe I will talk to them.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought about this, but since the bedsides are drilled and matched to the tin work done on the truck, it just made more sense to start over. I called Kirk to give him the good news. He is going to help out however he can. Thanks Kirk, I promised him that I would make sure that John Tripp at RCP preps them to minimize the work.

Shock sizes are still being looked at. I spent some time on the phone today with Fox looking at what we thought would be best. Corey wants to go go with 4.4 and 3.0 Coil-overs. We shall see.

I am having a sick full floater TT rear end made. New bedsides are coming. I will have a custom Fan Setup done. Not sure who though. Setrab has always done my stuff, but CBR did the Rad, so maybe I will talk to them.

Your INSANE! But also very AWESOME! Look forward to seeing this progress.