Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Shock sizes are still being looked at. I spent some time on the phone today with Fox looking at what we thought would be best. Corey wants to go go with 4.4 and 3.0 Coil-overs. We shall see.

I am having a sick full floater TT rear end made.

Makes sense. At this point I'd go with the big boys like Corey suggest. What companies full floater's are you thinking about?

What's the plan with the cage? Keep it simple with the interior you have now or full 2" race cage?

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes sense. At this point I'd go with the big boys like Corey suggest. What companies full floater's are you thinking about?

What's the plan with the cage? Keep it simple with the interior you have now or full 2" race cage?

I am having Foddrill Fabrication build the rear assembly. Talking to a couple of others, but Danny has a long history of building really badass stuff for some of the best.

As far as the cage is concerned we are going to go full cage front to back. Corey insisted.... He said he would not give me my keys if I didn't do it.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here we go again. Getting prepped for Full Cage and 4 link.

DSC05360_zps43cfc6ca.jpg

DSC05361_zps4af52b0b.jpg
DSC05365_zps49e0b910.jpg
DSC05367_zps0ac90fe5.jpg[/IMG]