Build and Price is now live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taken from the Ford website:

Included

The 700-watt Audio System from Sony® delivers pure digital clarity. It features a CD player and 10 speakers including a subwoofer to deliver deep, rich bass, plus speed-compensated volume control. HD Radio™ Technology is also included, offering CD-quality sound to FM radio and the sound of standard FM to AM stations.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

I ordered Avalanche with the beadlocks and dang it looks good (to me) in that configuration. One tough looking machine!

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am removing the graphics. Think it’s kind of loud and cheapens the truck. Also, heated steering wheel is not part of the 802a and my wife definitely wants that.

Will changing my order affect my place in line? Dealer told me I am next and don’t want to mess that up.

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am removing the graphics. Think it’s kind of loud and cheapens the truck. Also, heated steering wheel is not part of the 802a and my wife definitely wants that.

Will changing my order affect my place in line? Dealer told me I am next and don’t want to mess that up.

I wonder that too. My dealer told me the same thing only after I made a change. In the previous years, I don't think it mattered but I didn't make any changes to my 2014 order.

paulhaskew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the confirmation on the woofer. :) The configurator is having problems when I pull it up on my phone. :/

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Should not effect anything. You can not change an order once the order is pulled

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be wasting time debating the subwoofer over what an online chat person stated. It is included in 802a.

That black does look good, anyone else notice they used the original bfg AT tires in their configuarator

same on my scab build

vehicle_zpslwjsaibx.png

vehicle%203_zpsxnhelmlm.png

vehicle%202_zps8yltb43z.png

vehicle%204_zpsqricwdcs.png

vs AT2s...

image_zpskoxtgrof.jpg

Magnetic looks better on the sample truck ha

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the the 802A pack come with the massage seats? Just kind of curious..

noclue

Reaction score
Do you guys think the twin panel moonroof will be sturdy enough for off-roading? All that space makes me feel that the roof will flex!

nick731

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the the 802A pack come with the massage seats? Just kind of curious..

no sadly i dont think its an option for the raptors. I wish it was! :win:

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Did anyone order with the Raptor Interior Accent Package (Orange)?

I am! I am not totally in love with it but i def wanted something different than plain black for something as special as the raptor =)