bigger tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
nobody's upset here. I was joking too. this whole thread has turned into a joke. i regret even asking the question. but i keep coming back because i have been triggered and i cannot find my safeplace and im looking for more memes from murder she wrote, the sicilian mobster

That’s all you had to say!
FRF safe space is linked in my signature
New FRF users go here: New Member Safe Space

RogueClimber

Captain Rob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hummm...... you ask a stupid question. got a stupid answer. these people are A holes I am out of here......but wait there is more. There is no way it could be YOU. the collective posting of the guys here are in the 100,000s of of post it has to be them. They are A holes.

What's that saying (or meme as a picture IS worth a thousand words)???

1726702650087.png

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nobody's upset here. I was joking too. this whole thread has turned into a joke. i regret even asking the question. but i keep coming back because i have been triggered and i cannot find my safeplace and im looking for more memes from murder she wrote, the sicilian mobster
Honestly not mad, im impressed. Absolute barn burner you got going on here.

But the answer to your question is likely 1.5” taller coils front and rear and bfg 39’s or 38’s. Perhaps some minor trimming. But you will run into other issues after that . Ball joints , steering brakes, fuel milage will all be slightly negatively effected.