bigger tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
go through youe meme library :321:
See? THIS is how you do it.

THIS, is also how you do it:

1726624811482.jpeg

1726624760973.jpeg

Murder she wrote... that’s some funny sh~t right there...

IDK what you know or don’t know, so you mostly need to stick close to the stock offset and of course the diameter of the OE tires. The further you go from stock, the more chance the tires rub.

people who consistently post memes to communicate seem to have less brain cells

memes and emoticons are shorthand and save us precious keystrokes.
200.gif

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See? THIS is how you do it.

THIS, is also how you do it:

View attachment 467328

View attachment 467327

Murder she wrote... that’s some funny sh~t right there...

IDK what you know or don’t know, so you mostly need to stick close to the stock offset and of course the diameter of the OE tires. The further you go from stock, the more chance the tires rub.

memes and emoticons are shorthand and save us precious keystrokes.
View attachment 467331
Yea
Murder she wrote is a good one. Got him to bang out another comment and a meme to boot
Fantastic. Thanks. Your post really helped.
As for the meme, I give. Carry on

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wheres murder she wrote? c'mon man- you gotta have another stupid meme. or is your library getting low? better search the interweb and replenish your meme stock. your slacking :buttkick:

wazatataza

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not really serious. But i came here and asked for help because i didn't know the answer and i get a bunch of stupid responses. my feelings are not hurt. its actually sad that a productive conversation can't be had without a bunch of extremely secure (not) and smart (not) guys and girls making stupid comments. then when i say something about it they double down, which really only proves the point. ive been on here since 2015 and owned 4 Raptors. but i'm a sensitive dummy for asking a simple question. k. fire away scrubs. go through youe meme library :321:

lol what an idiot…

There’s no girls here

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
huh... guess i called it, back on page one. its like im psychic......
wheres murder she wrote? c'mon man- you gotta have another stupid meme. or is your library getting low? better search the interweb and replenish your meme stock. your slacking :buttkick:
but you poked the fire here. gotta give the guy more than an hour and 40 minutes to respond.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I neglected the wheel width potential issue, especially with 20’s.

Well... Not for nothing, but

Bingo
1726669514932.png

Never bet against a Sicilian when death is on the line
Never prod @MurderedOutSVT to meme you.

I guess we have to create a Meme 101 thread now.