bigger tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
murder she wrote first to respond. why am i not surprised? some of us dont have all day to go through every tire thread to find an answer. a DUDE like you who thinks hes the forum police and forum wiseguy HAS to comment. you cant shut your trap

RogueClimber

Captain Rob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
some of us dont have all day to go through every tire thread to find an answer.

And some of us don't have all day to answer every tire questioned asked by those who in 9 years haven't paid attention to all the other tire threads...

At least you have the time to return to a forum you quit :cool:

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And some of us don't have all day to answer every tire questioned asked by those who in 9 years haven't paid attention to all the other tire threads...

At least you have the time to return to a forum you quit :cool:
I don't know. you had time to add this comment. ya can't be that busy. and nobody asked YOU anything. if you don't have anything positve to add than save your valuable time. i said i'm out, not i quit the forum.
And i decided to come back and respond to knuckleheads like you who are so busy but can add a stupid comment. having fun here. this thread turned into a mess anyway

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
first off, people who consistently post memes to communicate seem to have less brain cells. sorry you lost them. secondly, and unfortunately you won't get those brain cells back- they are gone for good. finally, and the good news is, you can stock up on your meme library and thereby continue to post your stupid memes.
murder she wrote

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
first off, people who consistently post memes to communicate seem to have less brain cells. sorry you lost them. secondly, and unfortunately you won't get those brain cells back- they are gone for good. finally, and the good news is, you can stock up on your meme library and thereby continue to post your stupid memes.
murder she wrote
Oh, and one more meme.....just for you, since thats the only way I communicate

Screenshot_20240917_184141_Gallery.jpg