Best in the Desert 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You need to add to your Porsche collection and order a Cayman GT4. :)

funny thing about the GT-4's - they caught all the dealers by suprise as Caymans in general weren't selling so their logic was adding more cost wouldn't make them sell better.

they were wrong.

they are pretty cool - but I like my GT3 way better.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wouldn't it be funny if it was a damm O2 sensor lol and it went to limp mode and said take to dealership like all of us :) Funny is that you would think they could disable that for the race. I totally understand the limp mode function but I think these guys should be able to override something like that

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
wouldn't it be funny if it was a damm O2 sensor lol and it went to limp mode and said take to dealership like all of us :) Funny is that you would think they could disable that for the race. I totally understand the limp mode function but I think these guys should be able to override something like that

I would agree if they were actually racing but it's more of a durability test so they want everything as stock as possible.

I think Foutz should let me drive it at the Mint so I can give you all unbiased real world feedback. I am :stoner: after all

#whatareicons

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Let me have it for the weekend. I have a homie that is real good with electric stuff. He builds his own vape mods. :tizzle:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1325872.jpg