Best in the Desert 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread is ridiculous and should be closed... or blown up... or shot at with a .357
People are complaining about everything... I think my wife got a hold of all of your computers and just started posting shit.
That truck is badass.
That truck is stock. Shocks were tweaked because they don't need the road manners that 95% of Raptor buyers will want. They took that shit out.
The truck has more power than our 6.2's... Which part of that don't you understand?
If mechanical or part problems caused the truck to fail, they would have fixed it and finished. They could have diagnosed and repaired a broken truck, the problem was an electrical or computer or sensor problem that needed someone smarter.
That truck looks awesome. Our "Gen 1" wives should look as good as "Gen 2"s would look.
It didn't have the Tailgate? It's not as mean looking? It doesn't have an SVT sticker? It sounds silly? My bra pinches?
I just wasted 45 minutes reading 36 pages of whining about ford should have raced a "stock truck" with no changes to anything because now it doesn't count. A "stock truck" is made for the street. You do not walk into the dealership and buy a "race truck". Maybe some folks have never raced anything, or really went off-road. You would be shocked at what breaks and what doesn't.
Some people complaining about what stock is do drive your trucks and know that the first thing you do is modify stuff. Do you think your Gen 1 would survive as far as that truck did with just some valving and springs?
I have said on here before, I like my Gen 1 and i'm not buying a Gen 2. It's not because it doesn't have an SVT sticker or because it doesn't sound mean.
I lost track of what I'm doing... disregard all of this.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
This thread is ridiculous and should be closed... or blown up... or shot at with a .357
People are complaining about everything... I think my wife got a hold of all of your computers and just started posting shit.
That truck is badass.
That truck is stock. Shocks were tweaked because they don't need the road manners that 95% of Raptor buyers will want. They took that shit out.
The truck has more power than our 6.2's... Which part of that don't you understand?
If mechanical or part problems caused the truck to fail, they would have fixed it and finished. They could have diagnosed and repaired a broken truck, the problem was an electrical or computer or sensor problem that needed someone smarter.
That truck looks awesome. Our "Gen 1" wives should look as good as "Gen 2"s would look.
It didn't have the Tailgate? It's not as mean looking? It doesn't have an SVT sticker? It sounds silly? My bra pinches?
I just wasted 45 minutes reading 36 pages of whining about ford should have raced a "stock truck" with no changes to anything because now it doesn't count. A "stock truck" is made for the street. You do not walk into the dealership and buy a "race truck". Maybe some folks have never raced anything, or really went off-road. You would be shocked at what breaks and what doesn't.
Some people complaining about what stock is do drive your trucks and know that the first thing you do is modify stuff. Do you think your Gen 1 would survive as far as that truck did with just some valving and springs?
I have said on here before, I like my Gen 1 and i'm not buying a Gen 2. It's not because it doesn't have an SVT sticker or because it doesn't sound mean.
I lost track of what I'm doing... disregard all of this.

berneydidnotread.gif

Reaction score
I'm sure that'll be a hit with your local market. Since it's at the shop, what are the odds of giving us non local guys a teaser sound clip?

I`ll see what I can do today
hey post some pics with tires off so we can see the hub as well as inside the hood

wow I wish I lived in arizona

Wheels arent coming off, but I`ll try & snap some pics of the motor

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I'll just sit hear and wait for the plain ticket

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

That one is dirty :stoner:

That's the way any Raptor engine should look. Only losers like Jimbo have clean engines.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk