Axle problem on 2017 Raptors (news)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erock4129

Reaction score
I'll call tomorrow. Mine moved from 10/24 to 10/26, as of Monday. However, no ETA, no sticker available. Figured these would automated based on build date, but I'm seeing some with ETAs some without, some can see the sticker, other can't.

Any rhyme or reason, someone in the know?

Jim750

Reaction score
Spoke with my dealer yesterday, and apparently my build week was moved UP a week within the last week from 11/21 to 11/14, which is strange because if anything it seems some people have been pushed back by a few days to a week in light of whatever rumored 'delays' are going on at DTP.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll call tomorrow. Mine moved from 10/24 to 10/26, as of Monday. However, no ETA, no sticker available. Figured these would automated based on build date, but I'm seeing some with ETAs some without, some can see the sticker, other can't.

Any rhyme or reason, someone in the know?

ETA is automatically generated based on build date. Unfortunately with a new product build like this the ETA's are never accurate for Job 1 unit's.

Spoke with my dealer yesterday, and apparently my build week was moved UP a week within the last week from 11/21 to 11/14, which is strange because if anything it seems some people have been pushed back by a few days to a week in light of whatever rumored 'delays' are going on at DTP.

That's because they moved my truck back to 11/21 and they gave you my build day of 11/14. That's just not right.......

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Just checked on my vehicle visibility source and I was incorrect on my dates.

My truck got an initial schedule date of the week of the 14th, then assigned to a build date of the 18th and then bumped to the 21st.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suspect that all those trucks on that lot are officially 'built'. So as long as they're still stacking up, build date is meaningless.

Jeffola

Reaction score
The videos that have surfaced are exciting, they serve no purpose in telling us anything real however.

Good news is they are building them, alleged problems aside, whatever the issues, they will be dealt with and delivered fixed or recalls will be issued.

I read that Ford is still doing testing in Las Vegas (Just south of LV) so its possible that there are new parts and they are testing them. Also the other video released last week from the The Fast Lane Truck, the Ford rep said press will get behind the wheel in December. I wouldn't hold my breath for many deliveries until then. Look, its only a little over a month away and I'd rather have a good truck than a defective one.

my 2011 SCREW hd to have the drive shaft replaced and it came missing the hood graphic. Stuff happens.