Axle problem on 2017 Raptors (news)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a 2017 Ford Raptor "Corporate Vehicle" from Crossroads Ford (Cary, NC) in Feb 2018. I put 5K miles on the truck over the next 8 months and then on Nov 8 took the vehicle in for a warranty repair on the rear axles. They have had my Truck for almost 4 months and still cannot tell me when it will be returned to me repaired. With parts on back order with the manufacturer, Ford refuses to view this as their problem and correct this situation. This is the most expensive production truck on the planet and they simply do not care. Four months of payments with interest, insurance, and depreciation with no truck in my garage (not to mention, instead of sitting in my garage, my $70K vehicle has been sitting out in the weather at the dealership!!!). I have never been so disappointed in customer service. At this point I am forced to seek legal council.
You sound like a guy I know. Bring the HEAT!!!!