Are you "happy" with the 5.4L?

Are you "happy" with the 5.4L?

• Yes

Votes: 35 89.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i debated long and hard about the 5.4 on the lot or waiting for the 6.2. the bottom line is that i had a budget and i felt the remaining $ would be better spent on mods and matte black wheels. my vision of a black on black Raptor danced through my head as I signed the bottom line. still not regretting it...now about those wheels...hmmm

rubberdust

Reaction score
The 5.4 has been around for a while untold miles & with good results, the 6.2 is just now seeing the real world & with any luck will prove to be rock solid. Not a big fan of first editions & as it has been pointed out driving this truck quickly offroad will have quite a bit more to do with ability than it will with the 6.2 vs. the 5.4 the dry lake beds are nice but just a tiny bit of Baja if your going out to have some real fun with this truck

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best statement yet........

x10

Today i was running some slow tight technical trails...the 5.4 creeped up steep hills no problems at all! the amount of tourque the 5.4 has is more than enough...i should have filmed it, i will be back out on sunday, so i will make the girlfriend hold the camera LOL

But man...this truck is awesome, i get amazed how well it performs every outing. Offroad mode is epic!..which im sure everybody already knows lol