AC questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's good, mode blend motor and door sounds like it's working, usually you'll hear a loud click when the motor dies (like REALLY frickin' loud, first time I heard it I thought some little ********** shot a window with a BB gun haha!) and every time you start the truck as they all cycle and index themselves. And both the driver's side and passenger side feels hotter/colder when you go from hot to cold?

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks @BenBB. My 2011 Raptor and my 2012 ecoboost both need an improvement, it seems like it takes way too long to drop the cab temps here in the Hi Dez.

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's good, mode blend motor and door sounds like it's working, usually you'll hear a loud click when the motor dies (like REALLY frickin' loud, first time I heard it I thought some little ********** shot a window with a BB gun haha!) and every time you start the truck as they all cycle and index themselves. And both the driver's side and passenger side feels hotter/colder when you go from hot to cold?
Yeah all Temps work like they should , I guess tomorrow I'll go ahead and dig into it. I hope it's this vs taking apart the panel and removing the wiper motor and all that.

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
20220710_112416.jpgmine looks brand new., so I think the drainis cloged....but damn I can't see it for anything. I say the drain because I drove for 30 miins max ac and I never saw a drip when I got home. Except condensation on one line..I'll post a pic of it