37 Raptor and Tremor hanging out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got to say, that blue is sharp.. The pics also make me feel bad about having to put on a front plate!
Just say no to front tags

Attachments

• 72673BE5-C5CA-47DC-8B0D-573AB66475C7.jpeg
    72673BE5-C5CA-47DC-8B0D-573AB66475C7.jpeg
    348.4 KB · Views: 36

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you get around it?
Don’t drive like a complete A-Hole (only a partial one) and attract attention, has worked for many many years since I haven’t had a front tag and I have 5% tint on all of my windows.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just built a Tremor the way I would spec one and it came out to $60,445. Ouch. That is with mid pack, bedliner, torsen diff, power pro onboard and tow pack. Makes little sense at that price but if things ever 'normalize', these will be sitting on dealer lots with $5K rebates on the hood. I can see it at mid-$50Ks maybe.

Not sure things are going to ever go back to the way they were though. Consumer goods are up across the board, especially on things that require lots of steel and computer chips. Heck, in America everything has suddenly jumped in price it seems with no end in sight. But nobody wants to go down a political rabbit hole....

Bottom line: the Tremor is interesting and certainly comes in at a lower price point than a Raptor. Kind of hard to believe that I'd choose one over a Ranger Raptor whenever that comes to our shores (hopefully with optional 35s and a 3.0 Ecoboost). But for a guy that needs to still do 'truck stuff' but wants to be able to play a bit on the weekend and get to some out of the way campsites, the Tremor offers a desirable package. Its almost like Ford has watched the overlanding trend take off and decided to build a truck just for it.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I configured both the way I would order them and got the Tremor at $58,300 and the Raptor at $79,500. But the Raptor includes all that fluff that comes with the 37s ... I was annoyed that the Tremor wasn't available with the 6.5' bed in either cab configuration. SCAB w/6.5' bed would be the s h i t.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. The Tremor would be a lot more interesting to me were it available in the SuperCab configuration that the Raptor has abandoned with the new generation. A SCAB with the long bed would be great for my use case (see my comment above about doing 'truck stuff'). I understand that I am solidly in the minority with wanting a SCAB in an off-roady pickup, as the sales charts have shown over the years.

Thrush

Reaction score
Man, that Velocity Blue is really growing on me. I've currently got AMB on order (not scheduled yet), but if all the graphics are done in black/grey and not like the white of the online build tool, then it's just going to look like there's some dirt on that rear quarter panel with AMB. The 37 graphics are looking sharp on the lighter colors. I'm also a bit concerned with how much dust/light dirt/water spots are going to show up on that color. I've tried to keep a black car in Vegas in the past, and it's a huge pain in the *** to keep it clean. My current Metallic Spiral Grey car hides it easily. This photo showing the AMB vs Velocity makes me think that the AMB is going to need another wash after that rain dries.

How well does Velocity Blue hide dirt? From the pics, it looks like it'd hide it pretty well. How much metallic fleck is in that paint?

1628959117610.png

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the Trem but Da** that Raptor looks menacing innthe front end compared to the Tremer.
Man, that Velocity Blue is really growing on me. I've currently got AMB on order (not scheduled yet), but if all the graphics are done in black/grey and not like the white of the online build tool, then it's just going to look like there's some dirt on that rear quarter panel with AMB. The 37 graphics are looking sharp on the lighter colors. I'm also a bit concerned with how much dust/light dirt/water spots are going to show up on that color. I've tried to keep a black car in Vegas in the past, and it's a huge pain in the *** to keep it clean. My current Metallic Spiral Grey car hides it easily. This photo showing the AMB vs Velocity makes me think that the AMB is going to need another wash after that rain dries.

How well does Velocity Blue hide dirt? From the pics, it looks like it'd hide it pretty well. How much metallic fleck is in that paint?

View attachment 315942
Too flashy of a color for my taste but I can definitely see the appeal of it!