2025 Raptor Production date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious what “changes” are coming for 2025 as well. I’ve heard nothing so far

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Through a series of strange events I met a Ford Regional dealer rep who said BIG things are coming in 2025. He described a full list of changes to me, and supposedly order banks are to open August 26th, as the 2024 banks just closed on Friday the 2nd.

You can't leave us hanging like this. Any other nuggets? Will there be a hiatus between '25 and '27? Continuous production now that the Raptor has proven successful? Better colors? More capability?

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I play golf with Jim Farley. Here is what he told me:

Hybrid Powertrain
All plastic trim is now cellulose
New 2x Modular bumper (now has 16 bolts. double the modularity!)
1 less upfitter switch. Just because
Carbon Fiber trim is now Sandpaper to give you a "baja" experience
Red Stripe is back to get everyone whining about to 2024 to buy a new truck
HUD becomes a holograph
B&O system is removed and you just get a boombox from the dealer
Mall Crawl mode is added where it straight pipes your muffler, rolls down your windows, and turns your stereo to full volume

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I play golf with Jim Farley. Here is what he told me:

Hybrid Powertrain
All plastic trim is now cellulose
New 2x Modular bumper (now has 16 bolts. double the modularity!)
1 less upfitter switch. Just because
Carbon Fiber trim is now Sandpaper to give you a "baja" experience
Red Stripe is back to get everyone whining about to 2024 to buy a new truck
HUD becomes a holograph
B&O system is removed and you just get a boombox from the dealer
Mall Crawl mode is added where it straight pipes your muffler, rolls down your windows, and turns your stereo to full volume
All this and 3,000 fewer parts than the already reduced 2024 model.

wirlp

Reaction score
You can't leave us hanging like this. Any other nuggets? Will there be a hiatus between '25 and '27? Continuous production now that the Raptor has proven successful? Better colors? More capability?
There was no indication of them taking off a model year. I tried to pry as much information from him as I could but he seemed gun shy. He described several changes in body lines and headlight changes again. There was hints at a power increase, but no idea if it will be the 3.5 platform or not. I’m definitely a skeptic especially with the changes done in 2024. Guy seemed extremely authentic and genuinely a nice guy to talk with. But at the same time he could’ve been trying to salvage an order for a 2025. Regardless we will see it come to fruition within the next month, as he told me it’s practically a certainty the date they were given was August 26th for order banks to open up. He said dealers were already given E Catalogs of option changes and color changes. I’m surprised there aren’t more details out at this point if that is the case.

Subaruski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Highly doubt any major changes will be seen for 2025, maybe a new/different color option. No way they are tooling up for new headlights or body lines, especially since 2024 was a refresh for gen3. Assume 2024 - 2026 will all basically be the same.

Dev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I’d bet something within software and different color options. If there were major changes they would have leaked by now

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There was no indication of them taking off a model year. I tried to pry as much information from him as I could but he seemed gun shy. He described several changes in body lines and headlight changes again. There was hints at a power increase, but no idea if it will be the 3.5 platform or not. I’m definitely a skeptic especially with the changes done in 2024. Guy seemed extremely authentic and genuinely a nice guy to talk with. But at the same time he could’ve been trying to salvage an order for a 2025. Regardless we will see it come to fruition within the next month, as he told me it’s practically a certainty the date they were given was August 26th for order banks to open up. He said dealers were already given E Catalogs of option changes and color changes. I’m surprised there aren’t more details out at this point if that is the case.
I think your guy is talking about 2024MY. lol