2025 Raptor Production date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Raptor

Reaction score
Through a series of strange events I met a Ford Regional dealer rep who said BIG things are coming in 2025. He described a full list of changes to me, and supposedly order banks are to open August 26th, as the 2024 banks just closed on Friday the 2nd.
This actually wouldn't surprise me if it was true because that new Ram RHO really gives the Raptor (non-R) a run for it's money, and for a lot less money. So maybe that competition is forcing Ford to take some actions they might not have otherwise taken, or not yet taken?

77Raptor

Reaction score
Agreed. I’d bet something within software and different color options. If there were major changes they would have leaked by now
I agree. At least as far as any cosmetic changes. We'd have seen something with camouflage on it driving around to hide the changes. But not if it were things like bumpers (factory winch option?), powertrain changes 20-30 HP bump via tune adjustments?), interior changes, etc.

wirlp

Reaction score
This actually wouldn't surprise me if it was true because that new Ram RHO really gives the Raptor (non-R) a run for it's money, and for a lot less money. So maybe that competition is forcing Ford to take some actions they might not have otherwise taken, or not yet taken?
Ford definitely isn’t ignorant to that, and they certainly keep things hush hush at all levels even down to the dealer. Most dealers get little to no information. Regardless I think we will see in the next few weeks how things play out

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This actually wouldn't surprise me if it was true because that new Ram RHO really gives the Raptor (non-R) a run for it's money, and for a lot less money.
I'm not buying that because the RHO is so big and heavy that the extra horsepower is wasted. Give me lighter and more nimble any day of the week.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. But you would hope someone in that position has some competence. Unless he is blowing smoke, but I didn’t get that feeling from him whatsoever.
@wirlp
I don’t know the guy or his competence so there is very very little weight to what you are saying. Your first post is like a clickbait YouTube video and everything after that is the BS in the video.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Go build an RHO with comparable equipment. It's not any cheaper. If you want to give up a bunch of Raptor standard features and have a truck with less content, then yes, the RHO is cheaper.

I'd also have a really hard time buying a 1st or 2nd year RHO with the new motor. They don't exactly have the best track record. The Pentastar motors needed new heads.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go build an RHO with comparable equipment. It's not any cheaper. If you want to give up a bunch of Raptor standard features and have a truck with less content, then yes, the RHO is cheaper.

I'd also have a really hard time buying a 1st or 2nd year RHO with the new motor. They don't exactly have the best track record. The Pentastar motors needed new heads.
you can order RHOs from a number of dealers for 10kish off. I had an 84k RHO spec'ed that i could order for just under 73. Havent pulled the trigger

wirlp

Reaction score
@wirlp
I don’t know the guy or his competence so there is very very little weight to what you are saying. Your first post is like a clickbait YouTube video and everything after that is the BS in the video.
If my post is BS why does it align with what the original fella said about his dealer saying to wait for a 2025 because changes are coming?

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can order RHOs from a number of dealers for 10kish off. I had an 84k RHO spec'ed that i could order for just under 73. Havent pulled the trigger

Dang. I knew Dodge was hurting since their inventory is at like 170+ days, but didn't realize it was that bad.