2025 Raptor Production date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2025 Mustang order guides have come out, so hopefully the F150/Raptor order guides will come out any day now. Would love to know the Raptor colors for 2025 so I can decide if I want to upgrade or stick with what I've got.

24 order guide was mid September and the MY24 production is slated for a little less than a year IIRC. I’d guess the order guide comes out late August/early September.

wirlp

Reaction score
Mann
For the launch of the Gen2, I pre-ordered my 2017 Gen2 in June of 2016.

I almost pulled the trigger on the 2024 due to the HUD and Dual valves and the existing coilover rear and factory 37's, all of which the Gen2 doesn't have. I skipped the 24 in the hopes that the 25 may have a power bump to the TTV6 due to the Ram RHO, and to a lesser degree, I'm hoping Ford re-introduces the full ambient lighting and ambient light color options just like the 2017-2018 had plus a less bland color option for the interior. The current interior is basically just shades of black/grey. Bring back the contrasting color option like the Gen2 had (orange interior package).

One can hope.
, I share the same exact thoughts with you! I had a 2017 avalanche raptor with the orange Recaros. Loved them! And with the ambient lights inside it was pretty sick. Since then I have taken a hiatus in a TRX till ford comes back into the game. Looks like we’re getting closer and closer finally seeing tons of dealers giving discounts off msrp, similar to what I got on my TRX (12k off msrp). I’m holding out till the time is right and inevitably switching back to a Raptor.

wirlp

Reaction score
For the launch of the Gen2, I pre-ordered my 2017 Gen2 in June of 2016.

I almost pulled the trigger on the 2024 due to the HUD and Dual valves and the existing coilover rear and factory 37's, all of which the Gen2 doesn't have. I skipped the 24 in the hopes that the 25 may have a power bump to the TTV6 due to the Ram RHO, and to a lesser degree, I'm hoping Ford re-introduces the full ambient lighting and ambient light color options just like the 2017-2018 had plus a less bland color option for the interior. The current interior is basically just shades of black/grey. Bring back the contrasting color option like the Gen2 had (orange interior package).

One can hope.
I’m with you 100%. I also had a 2017 Avalanche Raptor with the orange recaros, absolutely loved that combo. When it started getting higher mileage I was forced to take a hiatus in a TRX. At the time Ram was giving 12k off MSRP on orders, and ford dealers were bending over the consumers 10,20,30k over msrp. I’m not dumb enough to pay a single dollar over MSRP which is an already inflated number, I’m pissed consumers gave into crooked dealers. But anyway, we are living in a different time now, where you can find new raptors 2k-6k under MSRP all day long. Waiting for the perfect opportunity to get back in a Raptor. I drive a lot and oddly I just prefer the ecoboost Raptor as a daily driver. Through a series of strange events I met a Ford Regional dealer rep who said BIG things are coming in 2025. He described a full list of changes to me, and supposedly order banks are to open August 26th, as the 2024 banks just closed on Friday the 2nd.

Cardiff Rat

Reaction score
Would be interested to see if the Shelter Green will be offered in the future or if it was a one year deal paint option. I don't see many of them out there.