2025 Raptor Production date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

houriganj

Reaction score
Follow up everyone to my original post but FINALLY found and picked up the exact color and optioned truck. Avalanche 35 no moon roof with bedliner and 500.00 off msrp. Thanks. A lot of great info in here.
I am looking to pick up my first raptor but my dealership told me I should wait a few months and wait for the 25. He did not give me many details but said changes were coming. Is this just BS or are there truly changes coming and worth waiting for? I cannot find any details at all.thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6308.jpg
    IMG_6308.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6310.jpg
    IMG_6310.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 31

77Raptor

Reaction score
The 2025 Mustang order guides have come out, so hopefully the F150/Raptor order guides will come out any day now. Would love to know the Raptor colors for 2025 so I can decide if I want to upgrade or stick with what I've got.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trade in values are going down pretty quick, so I am not sure it a smart financial move, but if you want a new color I guess for it. These trucks are worth about $10000 less, with comparable mileage, than they were a year or 2 ago.

77Raptor

Reaction score
Trade in values are going down pretty quick, so I am not sure it a smart financial move, but if you want a new color I guess for it. These trucks are worth about $10000 less, with comparable mileage, than they were a year or 2 ago.
Yeah I'd only do it if the deal was right. I won't put myself into a hole to change color and get one or two new features.