2025 Raptor Production date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am looking to pick up my first raptor but my dealership told me I should wait a few months and wait for the 25. He did not give me many details but said changes were coming. Is this just BS or are there truly changes coming and worth waiting for? I cannot find any details at all.thanks
Why would a dealership not sell you a truck and tell you to wait? Doesn’t make sense. From what I have heard the 25 has no apparent change.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I am looking to pick up my first raptor but my dealership told me I should wait a few months and wait for the 25. He did not give me many details but said changes were coming. Is this just BS or are there truly changes coming and worth waiting for? I cannot find any details at all.thanks
Well, the 2025 will be the Gen 3.75. I'd wait just so I didn't have to say I had a Gen 3.5. As far as changes, haven't heard of any.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the 24 was rushed. There’s not much I like about it over the 23 and there’s lots I don’t like. Hope the 25 is better

77Raptor

Reaction score
Expecting there to be any major changes for 2025 other than possibly the color options is wishful thinking.
I agree with this. I think if there were going to be much of anything changed, it would have been done for '24. I'm sure Ford knew the RHO was coming, so any notable changes will probably be when Gen 4 is released. Likely just color changes between now and then.

Speaking of which, when does Ford usually reveal the color palettes for the upcoming model years? I'm praying for the return of a Lightning Blue/Atlas Blue type color. If not, I'll hold onto my '23.

raptor730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking to pick up my first raptor but my dealership told me I should wait a few months and wait for the 25. He did not give me many details but said changes were coming. Is this just BS or are there truly changes coming and worth waiting for? I cannot find any details at all.thank
What he means is he doesnt have one to sell you