2025 Raptor Production date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If my post is BS why does it align with what the original fella said about his dealer saying to wait for a 2025 because changes are coming?
Probably his dealer didn’t have any allocations for 2024? I’ve found dealers generally don’t know any more than the general public does and a lot of times less.

wirlp

Reaction score
these same dealers did this with TRXs back when i ordered my 21
Same here, got 12,500 off my 2023 TRX from Koons Tysons Corner. But to be fair, ford is now in the same boat having fire sales on new Raptors and the majority of their product line. Broncos got hit hard. Look at AutoNation Ford in Ohio, we’re seeing 10-12k off 2023 broncos still on lots. A lot of salty ford owners that got railed for over MSRP seeing the market transition to now discounts off MSRPIMG_8207.png

Attachments

• IMG_8142.png
    IMG_8142.png
    448.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_8110.png
    IMG_8110.png
    490.5 KB · Views: 53

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This actually wouldn't surprise me if it was true because that new Ram RHO really gives the Raptor (non-R) a run for it's money, and for a lot less money. So maybe that competition is forcing Ford to take some actions they might not have otherwise taken, or not yet taken?
But it's still a RAM...lol. They're trying to copy the F150 Raptor. Who would blame them...lol.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. been away for a while because of my 2 bad experiences with the R build/order/buy. (dealership still has my deposit).
anyway. any possible news on 2025? colors etc. Stuff should be coming out soon

csixer66

Reaction score
Looks like they brought back Red which I hoping for cause I only like Avalanche and it's gone. Ford's Grey is far lighter and almost white compared to GM and Dodge. So I like Avalance but wasn't in love. Either way it's gone but another color called Ice white or something looks close but metallic

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... hopefully next year will have something more appetizing...especially color-wise! The '25s are the pitz:insane: