2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DS550

Reaction score
Reading everyone’s comments, i contacted my dealer about orders since I am placing an order for a work truck and they said they would take my Raptor build and get it in the system while they wait for allocations. Thank you all. Glad I didn’t wait until nov or December to start asking.
I just checked my order status which was scheduled for a production start the week of 12/18…ahead of schedule and truck is in production.

R3G

Reaction score
Put an order in recently on a 24 Shelter Green 801A. Local dealer have worked with them before. To be honest, I wasn’t a huge fan of the color choices for 2024, and wont be too disappointed if my order gets bumped, as maybe the 25 colors will be more…colorful (Code Orange was great).

taters

Reaction score
My brother ordered a 37 package in august 22 and he got it at end of June this year. My son is getting a 35 this week - it’s on a train - supposed to be on lot this week

csmays17

Reaction score
Ordered my 37 package '24 Carbonized Grey on 09/27/23. Checked with the dealer on Saturday and still no update on my build date from Ford. He said he's been allocated 3 (Karl Klement - Decatur, TX). Bought a Raptor from him in 2022 at MSRP and our company gets our work trucks through them.

Says priority code 19 on the order sheet he gave me. Excited to get out of the TRX and back in a Raptor, the V8 was too much for me haha

evoraptor

Reaction score
Fingers crossed that it sticks to the time line haha. This is a 37PP Raptor. I've been seeing that some 35's have already gone into Production on time. So there is hope that these also stick to the time line.

1702492531851.png