What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed my oil for the first time since installing a Fumoto drain valve. I HIGHLY recommend it for anyone who changes their own oil. Not a drop of oil spilled and made process quick and painless

Butterz

Reaction score
I was debating getting the T-track rails on the Bak revolver or getting the Putco Tec rails. Ultimately went with the Putco since it was more secure. I like how it turned out and everything mounted nice and flush.

I’m missing a bag of hardware on the cross bars and was not able to install the rear. These are the 16” cross bars and it looks to sit about 1-2” below the cab. I’ll get some measurements later.IMG_5718.jpeg
IMG_5716.jpeg

TOMRAP

Reaction score
Night and day improvement in road manners and drivability, or just looks/quality?
The front of the car was a little loose after the Einach's; now it's firm, the front points well when I turn, and the balance is much better. Drives responsive and sharp. Looks is the plus that you get.

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The front of the car was a little loose after the Einach's; now it's firm, the front points well when I turn, and the balance is much better. Drives responsive and sharp. Looks is the plus that you get.
Can you help us better understand how those items cause such an effect? What I mean is, what geometry or mechanical advantage or change is created? Is the “night and day improvement” based on a before and after comparison with the aftermarket springs or as compared to the factory engineered components?