What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINALLY had a break in our hockey schedules to install the Sounds Good Stereo stealth subwoofer kit. This is a direct swap for the factory subwoofer. I dropped an install video in the How To section for those considering this kit.

Overall I’m glad I pulled the trigger sooner than later on the upgrade. This allowed me to pull back on the bass in the door speakers and use the new subs to take over giving me better low end fill.
how does it sound ,i just installed this also from sounds good ,just need t finish it .
FINALLY had a break in our hockey schedules to install the Sounds Good Stereo stealth subwoofer kit. This is a direct swap for the factory subwoofer. I dropped an install video in the How To section for those considering this kit.

Overall I’m glad I pulled the trigger sooner than later on the upgrade. This allowed me to pull back on the bass in the door speakers and use the new subs to take over giving me better low end fill.
how does it sound , I ordered their underneath rear seat sub package , just need to finish

Waterfowler41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how does it sound ,i just installed this also from sounds good ,just need t finish it .

how does it sound , I ordered their underneath rear seat sub package , just need to finish
I am extremely happy with the stepth kit. I listen to a whole bunch of different music, from country to rap and everything in between as well as a TON of podcasts. The dual 6.5's are crazy efficient for their relatively small footprint and not overly boomy which is nice for podcasts. Your underseat set up is going to perform really well!