What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOMRAP

Reaction score
The front of the car was a little loose after the Einach's; now it's firm, the front points well when I turn, and the balance is much better. Drives responsive and sharp. Looks is the plus that you get.

You shouldn't notice a "differnce" at all....except how it looks. None of the componets @TOMRAP mentioned add any mechanical advantage except looks. They might add strength if anything, but even the tie rods are just 1/2 tie rod ends. The wink link is still the inner tie rod. The UCA's probably add some strength if anything. The geometry is the same.
After installing the Eibach Pro lift kit and the new wheels and tires, I noticed that the front of the car felt loose, and the caster was not within the proper specifications. The suspension was not working well. However, after the UCA and the Tie Rods, the front end feels more stable and balanced and now I have a perfect and funcional suspension. The car now handles turns much better, and the overall balance has improved significantly.