2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Hey @Nex thanks for the useless response. I did read. I was looking for up to date info if anyone had it post shutdowns or what not, but thanks again for the useless comment. Have a great day.

We get new guys like you every day asking the same 3 questions. You are gonna have a fun time here. Good luck.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a 2024 Shelter Green 37PP on Friday at MSRP w/ $500 down (refundable). No confirmation from Ford yet but the dealer is telling me they for sure have the allocation.

Im 50/50 if Im gonna take the order when it shows up. If prices keep going up and it takes a year then Im probably out. Dealer says they are fine with it so I figured I would roll the dice. Still enjoying the Bronco Raptor but if they offer me a price I cant refuse for it then Im back in a truck.

If they take too long then I might just go find a RS6 Avant as a stablemate to the Braptor instead.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got a ‘24 on order and dealer saying build should happen in Jan 24. Just curious what others are hearing to know if this is realistic. Mine will not have 37s.
I think Ford is doing mo better. I just saw a mid October R build show up at the dealer. About 45 days, if that hold it’s about 7 months better.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, with the economy and now the strike is over, new vehicles will be hard to sell/lease. The big three are going to pay for their own next Government bailout.