2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think ford has been sending order confirmations. I placed my order early December and my dealer told me my 37pp was scheduled for feb. I asked him about the confirmation from ford and he just told me that he usually gets one too, but didn’t get it this time.
Interesting that it’s scheduled and not confirmed. Last time I placed an order I didn’t get emails but that was 2018

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think ford has been sending order confirmations. I placed my order early December and my dealer told me my 37pp was scheduled for feb. I asked him about the confirmation from ford and he just told me that he usually gets one too, but didn’t get it this time.
Ive had a similar issue. Placed my 37PP order and haven't received a confirmation. Salesman has confirmed with me about 5 times that the order is placed and accepted. Nothing from Ford directly.

Jaxes

Reaction score
I cancelled mine so there is one that has a build date at Covert in Texas. Truck prices are crashing too much for me and it's just starting. At these interest rates no thanks on being way upside down from the start.
Crashing? I dont think thats true, selling for MSRP finally yes. Most dealers around me are doing atleast 5k markups on placing a 24 order still, many doing 10k

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crashing? I dont think thats true, selling for MSRP finally yes. Most dealers around me are doing atleast 5k markups on placing a 24 order still, many doing 10k
The dealers who laughed at me for MSRP when I was ordering are now all calling me back to offer MSRP. I just hang up on them. Look at the prices on regular dodge and fords. Lots are full and prices are being slashed with incentives down here. Repo's are off the charts.

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the days of inflated prices are gone. No more flipping for a profit on the used car market. So, yes, you are correct in being upside down from the start if you’re financing, as has always been the case until 2020. But, historically speaking, Raptors tend to hold their value pretty well compared to “regular” trucks.

Jaxes

Reaction score
The dealers who laughed at me for MSRP when I was ordering are now all calling me back to offer MSRP. I just hang up on them. Look at the prices on regular dodge and fords. Lots are full and prices are being slashed with incentives down here. Repo's are off the charts.

Just placed my 24 order and had fought with a dozen dealers locally that im not paying 10k markup. They all besides one stayed strong, i have my order in with 5k markup and its still eating me up. Refundable deposit so if i find a place with no markup ill go that route! PNW dealers are tough

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just placed my 24 order and had fought with a dozen dealers locally that im not paying 10k markup. They all besides one stayed strong, i have my order in with 5k markup and its still eating me up. Refundable deposit so if i find a place with no markup ill go that route! PNW dealers are tough
Expand your search area; they’re out there.