2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ss55539

Reaction score
Wish someone would tell us whats going on with ours. 1/12 here. Sucks
this was the update i got from ford today
1FTFW1RG4RFA23144: This unit is in status 401, this means all quality concerns are gone and the vehicle is ready to be loaded o transport.

VJDWashington

Reaction score
Nice. Ya this is my first go at this as well. Dealer is securing the shipping so thankfully I don’t have to deal with any of that. $1600 to ship from Denver area to Sacramento area. Should be a good ball park for reference. If I get the company info I’ll let you know. I’m still a couple days away from shipping since it’s an out of state purchase and for some reason I have to use a notary instead of docusign for all the paperwork… so my wait begins in that part now lol.
I’m with you brother! I bought a truck in Indiana last Friday. Just received notice of notary ordered today with note saying could be 2 days before they will meet me for signing, then 2 days to return docs to dealer then truck can be shipped.
The dealer also handles shipping and my cost is $2035 from IN to WA, I-5 corridor. (The notary method dealer calls: Maverick, ‘Mavsign’, and I only assume car dealers can’t or won’t use DocuSign possibly because it’s a real estate tool and I believe actually owned by Realtor Assoc.).
All new to me so we will see when my truck actually gets on a convoy..

jak405817

Reaction score
Nice. Ya this is my first go at this as well. Dealer is securing the shipping so thankfully I don’t have to deal with any of that. $1600 to ship from Denver area to Sacramento area. Should be a good ball park for reference. If I get the company info I’ll let you know. I’m still a couple days away from shipping since it’s an out of state purchase and for some reason I have to use a notary instead of docusign for all the paperwork… so my wait begins in that part now lol.
I am out of Oklahoma, and had to ship my trade to Houston while waiting on my order to come in. Got recommended a company called Mounces Transport out of Oklahoma. They quoted me $650 to get my vehicle to Houston. Small mom and pop type broker, so that means you are potentially at the mercy of whoever they secure to transport, but they did a great job and got me shipped in a couple days. Phone was 918-324-5771. ….side note, they were fast, but paperwork was minimal to the point of worrisome. However, due to the rec and reputation I rolled the dice and they did well for me.