2024 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those who have spec'd a 2024, is the carbon fiber interior package an option on a non-37 or non-R? The website forces you to add the R package if you add the interior carbon fiber package. Just curious if it was the same stand alone option like 2023. Hard to tell from the picture what material is present in the non-R. That trim piece on the door almost looks bronze, but maybe it's the light.

View attachment 440325
I’m not in the market for a 24, but don‘t believe carbon fiber is available at all on 35 trucks. Neither are 17 forged bead lock capable wheels.

nltruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not in the market for a 24, but don‘t believe carbon fiber is available at all on 35 trucks. Neither are 17 forged bead lock capable wheels.
Not sure if it’s a mistake, but the buyers guide and the online configuration show the 37 wheels as cast beadlock. R wheels show up as forged

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s a mistake, but the buyers guide and the online configuration show the 37 wheels as cast beadlock. R wheels show up as forged
Interesting…may be a mistake.. Thought the 24 37s are the same as the 23 37s which are forged headlocks but could be wrong..

ChevyLee

Reaction score
For those who have spec'd a 2024, is the carbon fiber interior package an option on a non-37 or non-R? The website forces you to add the R package if you add the interior carbon fiber package. Just curious if it was the same stand alone option like 2023. Hard to tell from the picture what material is present in the non-R. That trim piece on the door almost looks bronze, but maybe it's the light.

View attachment 440325
Unfortunately carbon fiber is not an option on the 35 package. They really slimed down the options to streamline ordering and production.

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does the "Carbon Fiber" package actually cover just the glove box and the side doors (i thought that was standard on Raptors)? I have seen those aftermarket sticker that cover the cluster, center console, passenger cup holders, etc... that can you easily get from amazon. Those same stickers i seen dealers add them on F150 aka black ops and mark them up lol.

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NVM.. i found my own answer .. lol

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-30 100823.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-01-30 100823.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 64