2024 Initial Thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenoRaptor1

Reaction score
Did anyone notice the 24s drive 10x better than the 23? Even the steering is different.
I completely agree, one of the first things I noticed was the steering feel. I had a 2022 Gen3 with 8k miles that I traded in for my 2024. So a low mileage truck and the steering is noticeably smoother and lighter feeling on my 24’ then the 22’. Suspension feels smoother too.

RawrtorBaby

Reaction score
Hi gang, I just picked up a new March build 801A shelter green. Two things that feel odd and want to check with you all before going to the dealer: 1) at low speeds I hear a metal clink middle of the truck, like I’m putting tension on the chassis or bed at low speeds. 2) the footwell in the back seat behind the driver has a hump like a bolt is sticking out.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi gang, I just picked up a new March build 801A shelter green. Two things that feel odd and want to check with you all before going to the dealer: 1) at low speeds I hear a metal clink middle of the truck, like I’m putting tension on the chassis or bed at low speeds. 2) the footwell in the back seat behind the driver has a hump like a bolt is sticking out.
Under the carpet on the rear driver side I found a plastic retainer under the carpet. I just popped the door sill trim and pulled it out. May be the same thing? Sounds exactly like you described.