2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ss55539

Reaction score
wonder if someone will go take mine for another cruise this weekend. have to admit, the excitement is wearing off

VJDWashington

Reaction score
Have any west coast people or anyone with a window sticker noting rail shipment have an ETA?

Have any west coast people or anyone with a window sticker noting rail shipment have an ETA?
As of last night, the furthest West that I saw any ‘24 deliveries was Boise/Nampa area. Those were rail and an 801 & 803 so some rail has made it that far but nothing to I-5. I would bet SeaTac &/or PDX must have received something yesterday or today but will have to wait & see..

CDub

Reaction score
12/13 order 2/14 blend 3/14 built. Today my tracking site showed order confirmed. I went to Ford chat they said it had been shipped. ETA showed 3/31- 4/12. Tracker still doesn’t work but it’s on truck coming
Same kind of situation has happened to me. It shows built on 3/17 and the tracker has gone back to order confirmed. Does that kinda indicate that my truck has shipped allegedly ?