2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What you’re saying is mostly true but not what VJDWashington is asking. Porsche, BMW and I’m sure others after factory deliveries. All done through your local dealer. Shoot I know BMW even offers a European factory delivery. Again this isn’t a factory direct sale, just delivery. Not the same thing. Actually still pay the destination charge. You can drive the car home or still elect to have it transported after your factory delivery. Myself and I’m sure many others would love to take advantage of this. Plant tour would be neat.

I thought when you took a Porsche with factory delivery you had to return it to a shipping center and then it would be shipped and reunited with you at a dealer. I didn't think you could keep it.

LibertyDNP

Reaction score

KylerM

Reaction score
There's a lot of great pictures on their website. Plus, looks like they're listing it under MSRP. I still can't get past the new front end changes. It doesn't look as aggressive. If there are any aftermarket manufacturers reading this, please come up with a similar grill to the 21-23 models, I'll pay a premium for it!

https://www.grandledgeford.com/inventory/new-2024-ford-f-150-raptor®-4x4-supercrew®-1ftfw1rg7rfa23705/
Looks far more aggressive on the 37PP or R with the modular bumper.

ss55539

Reaction score
My dealers told me it can hold trucks up for whatever reason. They get it done for me when it comes in. Maybe they just want to make money on their end rather than a higher msrp. Either way they've done it for a lot cheaper than the factory and it lasts. I don't mind the extra day it takes them once it arrives.
Often times it will hold the trucks up. Commodity issues are everywhere.