2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyDNP

Reaction score
Finally got word from my dealer my 801a that was placed on 1/18 is scheduled to be built the week of 4/15. Yay!

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my update on my truck. Blend 3/8, Built 3/9. Still waiting on shipment. My truck is coming “Convoy”. I really thought it would have left by now with everything we have been seeing. It is probably the longest they ship Convoy. My previous Raptors before all came Rail.

Here is my speculation.. I may be giving Ford too much credit here? My dealer also has another truck coming. Blend 3/12. Most likely will say Built today sometime if it follows my trucks timeline. Then is it possible Fords amazing logistics and shipping software has told them to ship both trucks at the same time to my dealer!?!? Guess we will see
Update no update.. my truck had a blend date of 3/8 and been sitting built since 3/9 waiting to ship convoy. Hasn’t moved as quick as other early March builds. Some built trucks after mine have shipped and delivered.

My dealers other truck had also been sitting built since 3/13, blend 3/12. Both released and waiting to ship convoy.

clrprop

Reaction score
35, Oxford white, no moonroof, tough bed spray-in, supposed to have been graphics delete but looks like they slapped them on it anyway. I'm just glad things are rolling along. Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 1.35.36 PM.png

Last edited:

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah really sucks for folks who thought they were at the front of the line for 2024 trucks and now stuck in purgatory waiting on repairs while us in the second batch will have our trucks in the next 4-6weeks.