2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyDNP

Reaction score
If you were that close, I would immediately jump on this instead of waiting for yours unless you got a large non refundable deposit down.
1k but dealer made it seem like refundable. They have a great reputation. My order was placed 1/18 and no allotment given yet so it might not be until this summer at earliest.

Theres another dealer that’s literally 15 minutes from me, has exact same truck without bedliner being build 3/18, so that’s another option and the salesman has kept me updated so far.

Last edited:

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
facebook group, the guy providing info works at plant and has been reliable with info
So software update, but they can't do the software update without the missing chip to update. Ford probably left that part out.

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
facebook group, the guy providing info works at plant and has been reliable with info
Lucas ****. That is NOT the plant guy. That guy is a nut job. He literally asks a question on FB about Raptors 4 times a day. He may have gotten information that came from a reliable source? Who knows. Take it for what’s it’s worth.

Last edited:

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my update on my truck. Blend 3/8, Built 3/9. Still waiting on shipment. My truck is coming “Convoy”. I really thought it would have left by now with everything we have been seeing. It is probably the longest they ship Convoy. My previous Raptors before all came Rail.

Here is my speculation.. I may be giving Ford too much credit here? My dealer also has another truck coming. Blend 3/12. Most likely will say Built today sometime if it follows my trucks timeline. Then is it possible Fords amazing logistics and shipping software has told them to ship both trucks at the same time to my dealer!?!? Guess we will see

ss55539

Reaction score
another thing that makes me question that is I've never seen anything on vin view/visibility/communications stating component shortage. and there's been plenty of that in previous years.

LibertyDNP

Reaction score
The one in Pittsburgh just sold. I couldn't make it there this evening, was going to go tomorrow. Had a feeling it would sell by end of the day today. Oh well.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one in Pittsburgh just sold. I couldn't make it there this evening, was going to go tomorrow. Had a feeling it would sell by end of the day today. Oh well.
There will be plenty. They are pumping them out and the fact that they delivering them ones and twos just means they want them out there. Just wait until the rail that went out with the march builds hit the dealers and there will be plenty to snipe as long as you are willingly to eat your deposit.