2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vill

Reaction score
I’ve saw a dealership up in Minnesota got a base model xl in today. Other dealers should start getting more in soon.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Invoice minus holdback? That’s where I’m at.

Also when you look at vinview does your still have the red box and say on hold? Mine does but our other f-150s at the Dearborn plant don’t, not sure if that’s us or all dealers.
You guys with invoice or less need to go away. Haha.

ss55539

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Invoice minus holdback? That’s where I’m at.

Also when you look at vinview does your still have the red box and say on hold? Mine does but our other f-150s at the Dearborn plant don’t, not sure if that’s us or all dealers.
We usually do. Went through a buy sell last year so we'll see when I write it up. It looks to me that all the trucks coming from Kansas city have the green light and trucks in Dearborn still have the red hold on them. The trucks in KC say they're moving but don't look like they're going anywhere. Everything is jack Cooper transport so maybe they're just lining out shipping.