2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mxfasa

Reaction score
Just spoke to Ford Chat, my 37 went into production on 02/19 and is expected to arrive at my dealership on Mar 12-Mar 18, 2024. Fingers crossed.
did you call them or use the chat on their website, psot the screenshots I wanna see how you asked it so I can get a similar response

thatperson89

Reaction score
did you call them or use the chat on their website, psot the screenshots I wanna see how you asked it so I can get a similar response
It doesn't really matter to be honest. None of their information has been accurate. My build week was 1/12 and I'm being told I will see it by the 28th of March. That's from Ford chat.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was scheduled for week of 3/11 and now have a production day of 3/14. GM of dealer informed me.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ford chat is useless, just asked again, they say all they can see is the same tracker as me and tell me its "In production" and thats all they can say :/ useless
Are you chatting Ford customer service, or Ford Performance?

CDub

Reaction score
Just spoke to Ford Chat, my 37 went into production on 02/19 and is expected to arrive at my dealership on Mar 12-Mar 18, 2024. Fingers crossed.
I have a 37 ordered too and this is the same exact thing they told me. I specifically asked about that 12-18 March timeframe and they told me thats when my status would be updated nothing about being shipped. It’s a typical customer service position you call two times in a row and you’ll get 2 different answers about the same question.. Hopefully your service rep is right

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ford chat is useless, just asked again, they say all they can see is the same tracker as me and tell me its "In production" and thats all they can say :/ useless

Ford chat and Lincoln Concierge both just look at the same info you see so you are wasting your time. For Raptors, call your dealer or chat/call Ford Performance. I have found them real friendly and helpful for my orders beginning back in 2017. They seem to see more along the lines of what the dealer can see. Just don't call them daily....back in 2017 people were overwhelming them so much that they stopped giving updates for a while and just said call the dealer...not like status changes daily. I have called them once, got a status and ETA and will call them again near end of current ETA which I know is bogus anyway.

Mxfasa

Reaction score
Ford chat and Lincoln Concierge both just look at the same info you see so you are wasting your time. For Raptors, call your dealer or chat/call Ford Performance. I have found them real friendly and helpful for my orders beginning back in 2017. They seem to see more along the lines of what the dealer can see. Just don't call them daily....back in 2017 people were overwhelming them so much that they stopped giving updates for a while and just said call the dealer...not like status changes daily. I have called them once, got a status and ETA and will call them again near end of current ETA which I know is bogus anyway.
thanks! I was using the wrong chat. thanks to all of you for helping me