2024 at MSRP Available Now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2024 37PP available at 2k under MSRP. No moonroof, does have spray-in bedliner. I know everyone wants the name and number, but in this case the sales guy asked that I not put his number out. Message me and I’ll get you in touch.

MSRP $92,500
Available now in Kansas City area

IMG_3123.jpegIMG_3125.jpegIMG_3124.jpegIMG_3126.jpeg

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealers out here still don't get it. Still marking up 802a's 5k-10k over. I have one down the street from me for $5k over and the sales manager basically said he is willing to wait for someone to pay it lol.

Im kinda tempted to get back in a Bronco Raptor. Those things CANNOT sell. No telling what deals you can get on those now.

peejalino

Reaction score
Dealers out here still don't get it. Still marking up 802a's 5k-10k over. I have one down the street from me for $5k over and the sales manager basically said he is willing to wait for someone to pay it lol.

Im kinda tempted to get back in a Bronco Raptor. Those things CANNOT sell. No telling what deals you can get on those now.

that's true. they are nice tho!