2024 at MSRP Available Now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealers out here still don't get it. Still marking up 802a's 5k-10k over. I have one down the street from me for $5k over and the sales manager basically said he is willing to wait for someone to pay it lol.

Im kinda tempted to get back in a Bronco Raptor. Those things CANNOT sell. No telling what deals you can get on those now.

On the No Mark Up Fords group on Facebook, Braptor's were being advertised as low as $10k off MSRP. Even my local dealer who is notoriously expensive, now has their 24 Braptors listed at $4500 off and 23s at $7500 off. Looks like they currently have 7 of them on the lot.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the No Mark Up Fords group on Facebook, Braptor's were being advertised as low as $10k off MSRP. Even my local dealer who is notoriously expensive, now has their 24 Braptors listed at $4500 off and 23s at $7500 off. Looks like they currently have 7 of them on the lot.
Most of the Braptors I see, are all in the 90k + price range. Not sure why these are more than the Raptor other than it being a fad. Don't get me wrong, they look cool, but is the worth and capability better than an F150 Raptor? Not IMO it isn't.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Most of the Braptors I see, are all in the 90k + price range. Not sure why these are more than the Raptor other than it being a fad. Don't get me wrong, they look cool, but is the worth and capability better than an F150 Raptor? Not IMO it isn't.
You’re not alone. I’m just not seeing the attraction. Yeah, you can take the top and doors off. But... You’re still in a Bronco. Ford went huge in the Bronco, to the exclusion of pushing other models including the Raptor ( the real one, not the fake Bronco one ).

Now when they release the windowless Transit Raptor, I’m in.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You’re not alone. I’m just not seeing the attraction. Yeah, you can take the top and doors off. But... You’re still in a Bronco. Ford went huge in the Bronco, to the exclusion of pushing other models including the Raptor ( the real one, not the fake Bronco one ).

Now when they release the windowless Transit Raptor, I’m in.
I owned a 2023 Braptor for a year. For me, I wanted something with a shorter wheelbase after owning only trucks my whole life. I also liked the idea of taking the roof off. The capability of that thing is definitely there. There is nothing in the industry that can do what the Braptor does out of the box on technical stuff. Its definitely more of a rock climber than flat out baja even though it can do that. The F150 will always be more stable at speed. The biggest problem it has is the width. You just dont fit on tight Colorado trails without damaging it. Even on the easy stuff. IMO they should have backed off making it flat out desert fast and focus the rock climbing side.

Now is it worth $90k+? Hell nawl. If they were in the mid to high $70ks, its worth it all day. $80ks are pushing it because its competing with the 801a which is far more luxurious and "high end" feeling.

When friends ask me how I like it I just explain it would be an absolutely perfect 3rd vehicle when I want to go romp in the mountains. I aint got that kinda FU money. I got rid of it because it's not a good daily driver. The wind noise on the interstate got on my nerves after a few months. The thing rips in the canyons and is a ton of fun with the top off...like a lot of things in life.