2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere the tracker is only for Retail orders? Maybe Stock orders don't show up (mine is a Stock order and doesnt show up)
Thanks for the reply, but that's not accurate as I can track all 4 2021 dealer stock orders that my dealer has coming in with order number and VIN from window sticker on Ford's web site. You can try this with any window sticker that doesn't say Special Order (which is retail). It doesn't matter if it's stock or retail, it's trackable on the site.

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scheduled 12/13/21 week per FP today. Rollover from 2021. AMB, 801A, Moonroof/power package, Carbon Fiber, Upgraded wheels. So excited!! Finally!!!

blaiseam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, but that's not accurate as I can track all 4 2021 dealer stock orders that my dealer has coming in with order number and VIN from window sticker on Ford's web site. You can try this with any window sticker that doesn't say Special Order (which is retail). It doesn't matter if it's stock or retail, it's trackable on the site.
awesome, good to know. I guess we'll just have to wait a few days before we can look it up.

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have any of you guys with build week & VIN's been able to get your truck to show up on Ford Vehicle Order Tracking yet? I'm still getting: "This vehicle is not available is this system"
I read it from F150 GEN4 forum that the new VIN will not be trackable until the following week, not sure it is true or not.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read it from F150 GEN4 forum that the new VIN will not be trackable until the following week, not sure it is true or not.
Thanks! Makes sense. I can't help myself from checking. I'm so excited after waiting since June 11th on a '21 that sat unscheduled clean forever. I'm so stoked to be picked up 1st week of scheduling. I know I could see delays and be pushed out over & over, but at this point, just to actually have 'some' info versus being left in the dark feels so good!

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, did those of you getting VINs have an MY21 order that flipped to a MY22 or is this a fresh MY22 order with no previous order?
Fresh for mine. 21 I ordered never got picked up, so I cancelled with that dealer and ordered through another for MSRP w/ an allocation

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They want the Sales Code Fxxxx and the Order Code.

I am still unscheduled too. I wish more folks here would let us know WHEN they ordered, and when they got the order confirmation email from Ford (if they did)... that would be more helpful! I saw a few 2nd week in October orders. Mine was confirmed on the 19th. FP said to definitely check again next week.
10/7, Dealer called me as soon as they secured allocations. $500 down and a signed purchase agreement for MSRP

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was just told by my dealer that any Raptors with 37" package will have build dates pushed until Jan/Feb of 22 (regardless of MY 21 or 22). I had an order accepted by Ford for MY 22 with the 37 performance pack two weeks ago and was informed of this today. I was told that if I wanted my build to get picked up before year end I could opt for a 35" package.
Curious to see if this holds true. If so means I get to keep rocking my 09 POS Rav4 (Not a bad car, just owned way too long and 190k miles). Hey, wife will be happy we wont have to pay for it till the new year lol

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious to see if this holds true. If so means I get to keep rocking my 09 POS Rav4 (Not a bad car, just owned way too long and 190k miles). Hey, wife will be happy we wont have to pay for it till the new year lol
It’s horses—t. I’ve seen several 37s get scheduled nov-dec. dealers know nothing

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've officially annoyed Tom at FP on chat. He's like, "Didn't you check this status yesterday? . . . .Dude, checking daily is not going to help. Contact your salesperson." Much more polite and professional than that but I'll wait until next Thursday when I expect there to be another flurry of activity here.