2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've officially annoyed Tom at FP on chat. He's like, "Didn't you check this status yesterday? . . . .Dude, checking daily is not going to help. Contact your salesperson." Much more polite and professional than that but I'll wait until next Thursday when I expect there to be another flurry of activity here.
Probably better to check every 1-2 weeks on Friday to see if scheduled. Although I understand your reason to check as everyone was posting yesterday they got scheduled. I found out today I am scheduled 12/13. My dealership didn't know until I told them and they gave me my VIN.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've officially annoyed Tom at FP on chat. He's like, "Didn't you check this status yesterday? . . . .Dude, checking daily is not going to help. Contact your salesperson." Much more polite and professional than that but I'll wait until next Thursday when I expect there to be another flurry of activity here.
LOL, I know right. I am usually pretty patient. But I have to admit, I am as anxious about this truck as I have been in a long time.

Tampaukfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was just told by my dealer that any Raptors with 37" package will have build dates pushed until Jan/Feb of 22 (regardless of MY 21 or 22). I had an order accepted by Ford for MY 22 with the 37 performance pack two weeks ago and was informed of this today. I was told that if I wanted my build to get picked up before year end I could opt for a 35" package.

2021 37" package order that rolled to a 2022, got a VIN and a date of Nov29 TODAY... Your dealer has no 37" allocations, thats why he is pushing you to a 35".

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 10/12.
Ford confirmation email 10/13.
Status as of 10/29: unscheduled / clean

Ordered Iconic Silver, 35s, Tow Tech Package, 801A, Panoramic roof, sprayed bedliner.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once the VIN tracker recognizes our VINs (someone said usually takes 48 hrs or so), will it show exact order details, does anyone know? So 37 pkg, color, moonroof, etc. options or will it just show that it's a 2022 F150 Raptor?

Sand dunes

Reaction score
I ordered a 2022 37pkg in Oct. and I have a vin and scheduled build week of 11-29-22 This was not a converted 21 order....Seems like I should have been given a later build date?

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 10/12.
Ford confirmation email 10/13.
Status as of 10/29: unscheduled / clean

Ordered Iconic Silver, 35s, Tow Tech Package, 801A, Panoramic roof, sprayed bedliner.
Same here, except my dealer told me skipping the bed liner speeds up receiving the truck by up to a week, so I skipped that

Last edited:

Teraflx

Reaction score
My dealer was pushing me hard to not do a 37 because they probably wont have anymore allocations so I told them I was fine with a 35. Still on a waiting list though for them to get more allocations so we will see.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
went three dealers in NY and they are willing to order 22 with 37's but 10k above msrp and 25k above msrp for R.