2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Use the chat. Fast and easy. You need the dealer number which is F followed by 5 numbers, well mine is Five anyway and your order number.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 10/4 (801A, 35", auto stop/start removed) and FP still has me at unscheduled clean. Can FP really tell if an order is against an allocation or not?

DrJayC

Reaction score
Placed order 10/15. Salesman said will put in as a dealer stock order (Stock Priority 45) as will get picked up faster. Agate Black, 35, 801a, Carbon Fiber, Forged wheels, moon. Deleted auto stop/start and left out liner to hopefully increase my chances.

FP told me picked up for week of 12/06 and vin was generated.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 10/4 (801A, 35", auto stop/start removed) and FP still has me at unscheduled clean. Can FP really tell if an order is against an allocation or not?
Not sure, for me my dealer did not have an allocation but I got a vin and scheduled so who knows (grant it the sales manager maybe was wrong about not having an allocation)

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have any of you guys with build week & VIN's been able to get your truck to show up on Ford Vehicle Order Tracking yet? I'm still getting: "This vehicle is not available is this system"

blaiseam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have any of you guys with build week & VIN's been able to get your truck to show up on Ford Vehicle Order Tracking yet? I'm still getting: "This vehicle is not available is this system"
I read somewhere the tracker is only for Retail orders? Maybe Stock orders don't show up (mine is a Stock order and doesnt show up)

austinsiegel

Reaction score
Ordered on 10/14, messaged FP today and have a build date of 11/29. Mine is an Oxford White 35 with the 801A package, regular black leather, pro power, and moonroof/tailgate package.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
last I checked mine said that too, I asked FP and they said that is normal and it would take up to 48 hours before it is updated on the tracking site