2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't order until 10/22, so I am sure I'll be waiting a couple extra weeks

Code Orange
801A
Pro Power
Bedliner

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So officially got the email today. What I don’t get is I ordered 37pp, blue interior, spray in liner basically all the things that should’ve constrained my truck but mine got picked up anyway… I’m definitely not complaining and I know to take this date with a grain of salt lol.3DEC5763-88BF-4D3A-86AF-AFC1679E2B04.png

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
time to grab the popcorn when this goes off the rails :signs1:

I remember when I had that 9/6 build week.
8/23 build date
Then 8/25
Then 10/17, I found that one out after I logged in for my window sticker.
Then 10/14
And it finally went down the line on 10/11.

Now, it's sitting in some random parking lot awaiting chips.

This might be what Raptorny is talking about when he says off the rails. Once that happens, you'll be welcomed into the club.

snoopyRocks

Reaction score
They want the Sales Code Fxxxx and the Order Code.

I am still unscheduled too. I wish more folks here would let us know WHEN they ordered, and when they got the order confirmation email from Ford (if they did)... that would be more helpful! I saw a few 2nd week in October orders. Mine was confirmed on the 19th. FP said to definitely check again next week.
Dealer converted my 21 to a 22 today (10/28), received the order confirmed email from Ford about an hour later.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, did those of you getting VINs have an MY21 order that flipped to a MY22 or is this a fresh MY22 order with no previous order?
fresh order. my original dealer still hasn't bothered to contact me about reordering. So guess i'll be getting my deposit back and give them a great review.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was just told by my dealer that any Raptors with 37" package will have build dates pushed until Jan/Feb of 22 (regardless of MY 21 or 22). I had an order accepted by Ford for MY 22 with the 37 performance pack two weeks ago and was informed of this today. I was told that if I wanted my build to get picked up before year end I could opt for a 35" package.
Well there seems to be conflicting info. There are 37" packages getting scheduled today for 12/20.