2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speed77

Reaction score
Was just told by my dealer that any Raptors with 37" package will have build dates pushed until Jan/Feb of 22 (regardless of MY 21 or 22). I had an order accepted by Ford for MY 22 with the 37 performance pack two weeks ago and was informed of this today. I was told that if I wanted my build to get picked up before year end I could opt for a 35" package.

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scheduled for week of Dec 13th!! (Hopefully that holds)

Placed order 10/14. Was priority code 18, dealer had 6 allocations initially. Received confirmation email from Ford.

Black,35inch, 801A, Moonroof + Tailgate, Pro Power, Bead locks, Spray in bedliner, auto start/stop delete.

Last edited:

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me I ordered on 10/1 mid-day with priority 10 and NO allocation as per dealer
no email from Ford
FP said VIN available today and in processing
checked with dealer and it has vin assigned and is scheduled for 11/29/2021

mine is 801a Atlas Blue with pro power 2kw and start/stop delete

I was so close to canceling early this week as the sales manager said that they did not have an allocation for me and may not get one so go figure.

Reaction score
Was just told by my dealer that any Raptors with 37" package will have build dates pushed until Jan/Feb of 22 (regardless of MY 21 or 22). I had an order accepted by Ford for MY 22 with the 37 performance pack two weeks ago and was informed of this today. I was told that if I wanted my build to get picked up before year end I could opt for a 35" package.
Mine was a 37”, makes me feel better about it not being scheduled yet. I’m a little confused about how she told me it was processing. I wonder if that’s the same as unscheduled.

Reaction score
For me I ordered on 10/1 mid-day with priority 10 and NO allocation as per dealer
no email from Ford
FP said VIN available today and in processing
checked with dealer and it has vin assigned and is scheduled for 11/29/2021

mine is 801a Atlas Blue with pro power 2kw and start/stop delete

I was so close to canceling early this week as the sales manager said that they did not have an allocation for me and may not get one so go figure.
That’s encouraging. It potentially means they are prioritizing retail order over dealers!